The Hollywood Screenwriting Directory is a specialized resource for discovering where and how to sell your screenplay.
This digital download 896 page PDF is the final edition released in 2017 and boasts over 4,000 listings and all-new points of contact for Execs, including more email addresses and Facebook profiles and a new sample Submission Release Form.
Always on the pulse of Hollywood, this edition boasts updates on over 50% of the previous directory listings plus, you’ll find all-new points of contact for Execs, including more email addresses and Facebook profiles, and a new sample Submission Release Form.
With over 4,000 listings for Industry insiders such as studios, production companies, and independent financiers, this targeted reference book features:
- Verified contact information, including phone numbers, and street and email addresses
- Crucial details such as whether they accept unsolicited material and how they prefer to receive submissions
- A guide to proper script format and advice on packaging your submission
- Step-by-step instructions for writing professional query letters, treatments, and log lines
- The Legal 411 for Screenwriters: a comprehensive guide on the business of screenwriting -- script to screen from Entertainment Attorney Dinah Perez
Plus, you’ll find samples throughout, illustrated with tips and pointers to help you create a quality submission. With the Hollywood Screenwriting Directory by your side, you’ll have a reliable resource that significantly ups your chances of script-selling success!
Please Note: Because this product has not been updated since 2017 some industry contact information inside may have changed.
** Downloadable Product: Requires the FREE Acrobat Reader from Adobe
** This is a digital download and is non-refundable.